World Education, which works with disadvantaged communities and vulnerable populations, seeks highly motivated and qualified Nepali citizens for the position of a Program Officer – Education Data Management. The Program Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Technical Advisor and Capacity Development Specialist. In addition, s/he will work in close collaboration with district, province, and federal level stakeholders. This will be a Kathmandu based position with frequent field visits. Vacancy for Program Officer | World Education ngo jobs
Tags : Vacancy for Program Officer | World Education ngo jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of three years of experience) or Master’s Degree in the relevant area of technology and data processing
- Knowledge on Educational Management Information System (EMIS) experience is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of the country’s education system, policies, and strategies;
- Experience providing training on complex data management systems and demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of implementing partners
- Experience in working with Governmental Institutions and Local Provinces
- Should possess strong technology skills and should be capable of leading other
- Ability to troubleshoot, demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills and to communicate clearly with the team
- Results-oriented team player with very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Nepali language
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of implementing partners
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the function
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
How to write an effective CV
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to schools, Disable Person’s Organization (DPO) partner staff, Palika Education Focal Persons and data managers to pilot use of Children with Disabilities (CWDs) IEMIS Subsystem;
- Participate in orientations for project stakeholders
- Undertake IEMIS subsystem related training sessions as per the need
- Document use of Children with Disability Subsystem and progress and challenges
- Provide detailed feedback to supervisor and the consulting firm on challenges and issues faced in use of IEMIS subsystem
- Co-ordinate with other Reading for All team members and government stakeholders to provide data as needed for project purposes in line with access protocols
- Facilitate various meetings/trainings associated with Children with Disabilities / IEMIS Subsystem orientations.
- Assist Supervisor in Quarterly and Annual Report Writing with field related information on piloting and use of data for Children with Disabilities.
How to give an effective interview
|Number of Vacancy||1|
Salary and Benefits will be based on the policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their CV (maximum 3 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter and passport size photo to [email protected] or may post at the following address to reach the office latest by January 08, 2021 COB 5:00 pm.
The Senior Administrative & HR Officer
World Education, Inc
PO Box 937
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized background are encouraged to apply)
- Public Health Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | KPADF
- Staff Nurse | Pharmacy Assistant | ingo vacancy
- Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.