World Cancer Day 2023 | Feb 4|: Every year on February 4 people across the world observe World Cancer Day in order to create awareness, inspire change and reduce the global impact of cancer. The aim is to reduce misconceptions surrounding cancer and the prejudices associated with it, to help people in getting the right information about it. It also offers a chance to make an impact in the betterment of the life of cancer patients and survivors. The Union of International Cancer Control (UICC) has declared World Cancer Day to be a “global uniting initiative.”
Table of Contents
WORLD CANCER DAY 2023: HISTORY
The day first began in the year 2000 at the World Summit Against Cancer for the New Millennium in Paris.
The Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) is an organisation that works to create awareness among people to detect cancer at an early stage.
WORLD CANCER DAY 2023: SIGNIFICANCE
The day starts with creating campaigns across nations to address the global impact of cancer. The campaign brings together like-minded people to make stronger alliances and innovative new collaborations. These collaborations will provide a boost for the faster address of cancer at a global level.
WORLD CANCER DAY 2023: THEME
The multi-year theme for World Cancer Day 2022-2024 is ‘Close the Care Gap. ‘It focuses more on exposure, engagement, and opportunities to meet the global awareness of Cancer Day.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.