S.No.: 1Position: Tuberculosis Free Program Coordinator
Level: Officer 6th
No. of vacancy: 1
Required academic qualification: BPH graduate with registration in Nepal Health Association Council
1. Required other qualification:
a) Should be Nepali citizen
b) Not exceeding 18 to 35 years for male and 18 to 40 years for female
2. Selection process: Written and interview
3. Application submission deadline: 2079/03/12
4. Application fee: Rs.1000/-
5. Documents to be included with application:
a) Copy of academic qualification certificates
b) Copy of Nepali citizenship
c) Certificate from council for respected position
6. Application should be filled according to Loksewa Aayog and submit it to Nagarpalika.
7. Written exam will be held at 2079/03/14, 11:00 AM, at Naya Sahar Aayojana Office, Bhanu 1 Bhansar, Tanahu.
Note: For further information please contact to Shree Kiran Shrestha (9856041534).
Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Source: Nayapatrika Daily, 20 June, 2022
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth